Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Standing In The Shadows Of Music Too

Welcome to Standing In The Shadows Of Music Too. On this blogsite I am going to talk about some of the musicians that I've been fortunate enough to be around, as well as some of the people that I've actually worked with. This site is really about people who are trying to do the same thing that I'm doing...trying to make it in music.
Why this? Well in the area that I live in and travel around there are some great characters, some great musicians and singers, and alot of their music has affected me, and/ or coincided with mine in many ways...it's almost like six degrees of separation.
I'll try not to be too critical of the ones that I'm not necessarily fond of ( I mean no malice toward anyone); mainly because I really understand what it's like to have this dream. What I wish to do is to try and empower people in some way, so if I don't paint the best picture, it's only because I really want all of us to succeed. My sincere hope is that just as in my regular blogsite I want to create a dialogue among musicians and those who are fans of music.
So again, welcome and thanks for being musicians and / or fans of music...enjoy these postings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home